Pages

2010-04-05

Reflect on learning – The most valuable thing that I learned in Project Business Idea


Like I said in my previous post. When we work on a project, we have to think outside the box. It means that we can not think only on our perspective.

We should think from many perspectives. It is because when we think from many perspectives, we can understand a problem or a certain thing in various understanding.

Working in a group helps us to do that. With 11 people in a group, I can understand and look at a thing or problem in various views. It is because every people has their own mind, every people has different perspective and view.

When different people are working in a group, there would be many views and ideas that can help lead the group in the project and facing problems in group.

It is same like my group, The Colour of Life. It is amazing to have been joined into this group. I was very surprised and amazed when we implement our first meeting. When our lecturer, Madam Rafidah, asked my class to do some questions, we started to discuss and share our opinions and views. We done the brainstorming for this discussion. We speaked out all of our opinions and views in our mind.

In that time, I was surprised that my group member thought a thing in different views like she thought. I was not imagine before that it could happened. It is so valuable for me, that we can learn from other people views and perspectives. It makes us become rich of knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment