Pages

2010-04-07

Reflect of Learning

I am very lucky to take subject IT Entrepreneurship. I can learn many things that will give me many advantages, knowledge, and experiences in business field. Our lecturer, Madam Rafidah Abd Razak, is very blessed us. She has been helped our business very much. She shared and told us some knowledge and suggestions to run our business activity well.

From this business activity, firstly, I can improve my personal communication. I have a business group that helps me to improve my communication skills. I learn to speak, to share and tell my ideas, opinions, and suggestions for our business activity. I am not ashame anymore to speak out my mind to other people. This business activity helps me so much to kill my nervous.

In this group, I can learn how to work with other people in different country, culture, vision, and background. It is awesome when you can work with people that are different with you. We can learn their culture, and we can increase our knowledge about other culture.

Then, these business activities also change me into a calm people. I was a girl that is easy to panic, before. But in this business, I learn how to control my emotional. I learn how to face all of problems calmly. Then I learn how to solve those problems with cold head and calm condition.

All of benefits and advantages that I got while running this business can be my provisions for my future.

Lastly, I want to say thank you for all of my group members. Thank you for you all for our hard work.. Hope we can always be friends ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment